Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scare Me On Fridays: Random Hitchcock: The Farmer's Wife (1928)

Scare Me On Fridays: Random Hitchcock: The Farmer's Wife (1928): An Oldie to be sure, this was a directorial project handed over to Hitchcock to fix up, it's screenplay was adapted from a popular Lo...


Home schooling and home business has kept me from blogging much at all this year here or over at my Native Food spot New World Food I have kept up with blogging at my Friday Fright spot; this week's theme are random Hitchcock movies from a grab bag.  Hitchcock's silent work that has survived is not well known, aside from, perhaps, The Lodger.  So, we're viewing The Farmer's Wife from 1929 (and my cats, who hate silent film, really want to kill me right now...).  And (!) with the school year winding down, I am absolutely going to be blogging here much more often!  Because I just love writing about silent film!  Happy Spring!  Happy Mother's Day too!


No comments:

Post a Comment